Monday 10 November 2014

Weekly Post (Ashley)

Hey guys :)

reallllly sorry I didn't get round to posting anything Sunday. But I didn't forget! its just a day late... I've been really preoccupied lately and had half a dozen doctors appointments so I don't really have anything recent to show... :(
I got round to doing some concept sketches last week and that's actually all I did... really strange for me to only draw one page for a whole week :P

And because I don't have anything else from last week... heres a pic of a yin and yang/fire and ice symbol I drew in class:

And here's the concept stuff I did last week:





Have a great week guys! Hopefully I'll get around to doing some art-y stuff this week, but I've got even more appointments now and exams are just around the corner :S But I've got some acrylic paints and water color pencils I've being dying to use... 

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment