Saturday 22 November 2014

Weekly Post (Ashley)

Hello all!

I'm sorry to say i haven't done anything all that innovative over the last week as exams have come up meaning I haven't had much time to make much :(

But here is what I do have:



I really loved making this little guy :) I also found it interesting playing with different opacity to show the light coming from the lantern.





Finished this little guy last night :) I might tweak it in the future but pretty happy with it :)



And more penguins :D The colonel (left) and captain (right). Name suggestions anyone?


And that's about it. My exams will be completed by the end of Wednesday and after that I'm free to do FINALLY do more arty stuff :D I've got some paints I need to use and I'm planning on finishing the skull graphic I started a while back. I've also got a couple other projects I'm hoping to do; the main one is a kids book that my youngest sister had the idea for and the plan is I do all the illustrations :)

And apologies for Tim's lack of art lately... he's been taking the exams a little more seriously then I have :P But I'll try bug him to post something in the near future. But no promises :P

Please leave feedback/suggestions! 

hope you all have a great week :) 

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment