Sunday 2 November 2014

Floral Skull -progress update- (Ashley)

Now: I present to you one of my longer term projects I'm currently working on.

It's based on a sketch I did a few months back, and the aim is to develop it into a graphic. I've been trying to give it a bit more of a water color feel compare to the original.

I was hoping to have a LOT more of this done by now... but alas, time has not allowed for it. About 5- 6 hours worth of work on Photoshop so far and I've still got a way to go :P

I've finally finished the rose and vines after way to much tweaking and second-guessing myself. I can almost guarantee I'm going to fiddle with them some more later, but overall I'm pretty much done these components.

Please tell me what you think :) Tips, comments etc. are all very welcome :)


This is the original sketch I did a few months back
And here's what I've completed on the graphic so far


Also: I previously posted a progress update on this on my Google plus page (before the blog was functional) 
https://plus.google.com/115066641373030512674/posts/iNxAQaJyf5f


~ I'm thinking of making a weekly contribution to the blog; probably on Sunday. But I'll see how I go. That's the plan, but for now I'm not making a commitment as the next few weeks are going to be hectic for me...

Anyway; hope you guys have a great week :) I'll try bug Tim to post something during the week, or maybe we'll get someone else to submit some work :D We'll see how we go :p

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment