Saturday 15 November 2014

Weekly Post: Microsoft Office graphics (Ashley)

Hello All!

So last week was pretty hectic for me... a lot of assignments and a tonne of doctor's appointments. Though I didn't manage to get the time to use my water color pencils or my paints, I did manage to make a number of little graphics using Microsoft Office. Who would have thought Microsoft Word and PowerPoint would be so good for making pictures :P

I'm probably going to do some more stuff like this in the near future, so please leave suggestions!

NOTE: I'M LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PENGUIN'S NAMES... any ideas? Please leave a comment if you want to name one of those little guys :)

Anyway; here's some of the stuff I did over the last week:


A wolf in the tundra...

Penguin Mercenaries!! 


My new Google Plus icon and a Pigeon


A little cartoon character I initially designed a year or so ago and finally managed to do him justice! Guys; meet Silki :)


A log cabin in the highlands. Actually quite happy how this one turned out... might turn it into a poster or something....



No comments:

Post a Comment