Sunday 7 December 2014

Weekly Post (Ashley)

Hey guys :)

Sorry its a day late; but here is my weekly post :) I wasn't home for the weekend only just got back late last night.

and unfortunately I don't have much to show :( I did do some more work on the skull graphic, though that is proving to take longer then I'd like...


Progress on the skull graphic :) Really not 100% happy with the color of the leaves; I think I might redo them all which will take a while. BUT I am determined to finish this in the next few weeks.





The concept and the final product of a simple dragon graphic. Pretty easy and didn't take to long but I'm happy with the outcome :)


And a little something I put together as request of my sister. She wanted something she could print onto a t-shirt and gave me a few pointers; and this is what I came up with. The text is all just recolored or re textured but the pineapple was made by hand in power point (which ended up taking ALOT longer then it should have).


In the following weeks I'm actually considering having 'guest artists' on the blog. That was the original idea from the get-go but I haven't got around to it yet. So if your interested, please let me and Tim know via email, message, etc. and we'll be happy to post your art :)


~Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment