Saturday 13 December 2014

Weekly Post (Ashley)

Hello all!









After many tedious hours, I have finally finished my floral skull graphic :D over twenty hours went into this and I'm quiet pleased with the result :) Tell me what you think :D









And I have some exiting news! It took a while but Disparity is now on RedBubble! for those who don't know, RedBubble is a website where people can post photos, art, graphics, etc. and then sell them to the international public. RedBubble allows for artist's work to be printed on t-shirts, canvas, bags, pillows and even bedding.

 If you've never heard of it before and you're interested, I suggest taking a look:

http://www.redbubble.com/

and the link to Disparity's RB account:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/disparity



Disparity is also still looking for guest artists. If you're interested in having your work featured on our blog please ask! We'd be happy post your art for you :)

Also feel free to leave requests! I can't speak on behalf of Tim, but I'd love to draw something up for someone; perhaps even turn into a graphic! So if you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments :)

have a great week guys :)

~Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment